PPE’s proud of our network of partners. Discover the work they’re conducting throughout Delaware to improve public education. For more information, email us at email@example.com or fill out this form.
- TeachDETeachDE is a new statewide initiative charged with supporting the quantity and quality of Delaware's teacher pipeline. TeachDE is made up of teachers, parents, school leaders, district leaders, as well as representation from the University of Delaware, Delaware State University, Wesley College, Wilmington University, DelTech, ARTC, Teach for America, Relay Graduate School, and other critical stakeholders.
- Partner4CS: Partner for Computer ScienceThis partnership with the College of Engineering, Delaware Department of Education, Computer Science Teachers Association, and Delaware school districts has reached over 7 local school districts, 120 teachers, and approximately 1,000 students.
- UD Teacher PreparationDelaware requires a system of teacher preparation that is aligned with the needs of the K-12 community and provides a high quality, diverse teacher workforce in numbers matching the current and future demands of the K-12 educational system.
- College Application MonthCollege Application Month is part of a national effort of the American Council on Education to provide every graduating high school senior the opportunity to apply to college.
- Mechanical Engineering Student SquadThis department-wide initiative seeks to positively impact the recruitment, retention, and advancement of young mechanical engineers in the University of Delaware (UD) community.
- Stubbs Elementary SchoolThis partnership between the College of Education and Human Development at the University of Delaware and Stubbs Elementary School in the Christina School District is working to…
- LEAD490 Capstone CourseThe School of Public Policy and Administration's LEAD490 successfully completed another statewide, day-long Leadership Conference for over 150 high-schoolers. This is a partnership between the School of Public Policy and Administration at the University of Delaware and the Jefferson Awards Foundation.
- New Directions Early Head StartNew Directions Early Head Start provides pregnant women, infants, toddlers, and families with quality care and family services that support families in providing the best for themselves and their very young children. Sites include, Hilltop Lutheran Neighborhood Center Early Learning Center-Wilmington Early Learning Center-Newark Delaware Early Childhood Center Congratulations to New Directions Early Head Start…