- Graduate Application
- Graduate Affiliates
- Psych-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- PhD in Nursing Science
- Family/Adult Nurse Practitioner
- School Nurse Certificate
- Scholarship Opportunity
- Assistantship Opportunity
- Graduate FAQs
- Graduate Policy
Patch Sold Separate through Meridy’s if needed for
alternate lab coat.
Searching for a graduate school?
The University of Delaware – School of Nursing offers dynamic graduate programs that lead to a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree and a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Nursing Science.
The School of Nursing offers hybrid campus MSN programs designed to meet the diverse learning needs of students.
- RN to BSN
- RN to MSN
- MSN (all tracks)
Nursing Science Program
Information on PhD in Nursing Science Program
Hybrid Campus Programs
Outstanding MSN Program Features
- Clinical placements tailored to student’s personal and professional goals.
- Quality clinical experiences in diverse regional settings.
- Flexible clinical schedules (as sites permit).
- Clinical experiences may be arranged close to student’s home or work site.
- Nationally recognized faculty.
- All on campus classes scheduled at 3 p.m. or later.
- Personalized advisement.
- Accredited by CCNE
- 99% Pass rate on certification exams for first-time takers, regardless of specialty.
- All graduates meet academic requirements for taking the national certifying examinations in their specialty.
Graduate Program Interest
The School of Nursing is suspending admissions to four programs, CNS Pediatrics, CNS Adult/Gerontology, Health Services Administration, and Neonatal Nurse Practitioner and their corresponding post-master’s certificate programs.
Please note that we are fully committed to students already admitted to these programs and will ensure that they are able to complete their program. The NP programs are still accepting students with a projected application deadline of March 1, 2016, as is our usual procedure. The Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner program will begin their first cohort in Fall, 2015 and will continue to accept post-master’s applicants through October 1, 2015 for their Fall, 2015 class.