- Welcome Message
- Nursing Workforce Diversity Scholarship Program
- Employment Opportunities
- Strategic Plan
- Beta Xi- Sigma Theta Tau Nursing Society
- Nurse Managed Primary Care Center
CHS Faculty Positions
School of Nursing Faculty positions
In an effort to connect graduate Nursing students with local employers, please use the links below to post and search positions.
Please Note: If you are looking to employ a nursing student for a personal care or in-home type position, please advertise to the greater Newark area and specify you are searching for a nursing student and/or UD Nursing alumni to fill the position.
- Employers may post opportunities here
- Students and Alumni Job seekers
- To find out more about the UD Career Services Office
Another resource in the UD community is Lori’s Hands. Lori’s Hands offers community health service learning opportunities to undergraduates through meaningful service to chronically ill clients in the students’ communities. Lori’s Hands college student volunteers provide in-home support to people with chronic illnesses like cancer, MS, Lou Gehrig’s Disease, and heart failure.