Jennifer Graber, EdD, PMHAPRN, CS, BC
Dr. Graber teaches psychosocial nursing in the undergraduate program. She also coordinates and teaches in the psychiatric DNP program.
- EdD, Delaware State University
- MSN, University of Pennsylvania
- BSN, University of Delaware
University of Delaware:
- Course Coordinator- NUR 242 Nursing Care IIIB, Care of the Client with Alterations in Mental Health
- Course Coordinator- NURS 354 Psychosocial Nursing
- Course Coordinator- NURS 354 Honors Psychosocial Nursing
- Course Coordinator- NURS 366 Independent Study
- Course Coordinator- NURS 459 Clinical Applications of Psychosocial Nursing
- Course Coordinator- NURS 466 Independent Study
- NURS 671 Psychiatric Mental Health I
- NURS 672 Psychiatric Mental Health II
- NURS 675 Psychiatric Mental Health II Clinical
- Hertsenberg, L., Madiraca, J., Travers, S., Saylor, J. L., & Graber, J. S. (2016). Beta Xi Chapter Promotes Membership Engagement Through Boot Camp Programs. In Leadership Connection, Sigma Theta Tau International, Honor Society for Nursing. Indianapolis, IN.
- Saylor, J., Schell, K. A., Mandell, M. & Graber, J. (2015). Development of a clinical competency checklist for care of patients experiencing substance withdrawal delirium or and delirium: Use of a Delphi technique and expert panel. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing, 55(6), 29-36. DOI: 10.3928/02793695-20150526-01
- Graber, J.S. (2012). Incorporating a Simulated Psychosis Laboratory Experience into a Community College Psychiatric Nursing Course. DNA Reporter, 37(3). Iowa, Arthur L. Davis Publishing Agency, Inc.
- University of Delaware, Center for Teaching and Assessment of Learning’s Engaging Difference Faculty Development. Engaging Difference – A School of Nursing Review of the Curriculum, 2015-2016. Role: Principle Investigator to assess nursing department’s curriculum for diversity content.
- Delaware Technical Community College, Office of the President. Facilitating Nursing Students’ Skill in Therapeutic Communication with Mental Health Patients, 2013. Role: Co-Investigator with Bonita Blackman, Ashley Haas, and Lynda Kopishke.
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse – Delaware
- Registered Nurse – Delaware and Pennsylvania
- Certified Clinical Nurse Specialist in Adult Mental Health – ANCC
Honors and Awards
- Academic Educator (Nominated), Delaware Today’s Top Nurses, 2015
- Excellence in Teaching, Delaware Technical Community College, 2013
- CNS Behavioral Health, Delaware Today’s Top Nurses, 2016 (Nominated 2015, 2014)