Della Campbell, PhD, APN, NE-BC, CNL
McDowell Hall 323
Dr. Campbell has a broad base of leadership in the managerial, administrative, and clinical services within major health care organizations and academic settings. Her area of research is the management of second stage of labor, continuous support during labor, and self perception and preparation for aging.
- PhD, NJIT/UMDNJ/Rutgers University
- MSN, Wagner College
- BSN, Coe College
- RN Diploma, Clara Maass Memorial Hospital School of Nursing
- Campbell, D.A. (2017). An update on the United Nations millennium development goals. JOGNN: Vol. 46, Issue 3, pg. 48 – 55.
- Melnyk, B.M; Fineout-Overholt, E. (2015). Reviewer chapters 13 & 14. Evidence-based practice in nursing & healthcare. New York, New York: Wolters Kluwer.
- Institute for Aging. Aging expectations, attitudes and perceptions of college students, 2016-2017. Role: Research team member.