Anne M. Krouse, Ph.D., MBA, RN-BC
Professor and Associate Dean for Education and Practice
359 McDowell Hall
- PhD, University of Pennsylvania
- MSN, University of Pennsylvania
- MBA, St. Joseph’s University
- BSN, Villanova University
- Patterson, B. & Krouse, A. (2015). Competencies for leaders in nursing education. Nursing Education Perspectives, 36(2), 76-82.
- Patterson, B., Krouse, A. & Roy, L. (2012). Student outcomes of distance education in nursing: An integrative review. CIN, 30(9), 475-488.
- Krouse, A., Craig, J., Watson, U., Kolski, Z. & Matthews, Z. (2012). Maternal-infant sleep practices and attitudes: Implications for practice. Journal of Child Healthcare. 16(3), 274-283.
- Perception of Nurse Leadership Competencies: Instrument development and program effectiveness, 2015. Role: Principle Investigator.
- Widener University Provost Grant. Leadership in Nurse Educators: Instrument development, 2014. Role: Principle Investigator.
- Volunteer nurse and information technology consultant for the Widener Nursing Clinic, 2011-Present.
- Service-learning Fellow at Widener University, 2004-Present.
Honors and Awards
- Leadership in Academic Nursing Programs Fellow, American Association of Critical-Care Nurses, 2013
- Fitz Dixon Innovation in Teaching Award, Widener University, 2012