Are you ready to come to UD?
We can’t wait to welcome you back to campus for 1743 Welcome Days August 26-28!
Before Classes Begin:
- Pay your tuition bill, and grant access to a parent or guardian for eBilling if necessary
- Review your class schedule
- View your housing assignment
- Enroll in, or opt out of, the University's Student Health Insurance Plan
- Complete your AlcoholEdu and Haven trainings
- Complete and return your Medical History and Immunization forms
- Get excited! You're going to be a Blue Hen!
On-campus students will move in to residence halls on Saturday, August 26.
Parents and guests are invited to a Family Send-Off at 4 p.m. on Saturday in Perkins Student Center, while all students enjoy a Meet & Eat Picnic on the Green with their new community.
Campus Breakout will begin at 8 p.m. on Saturday in your University Student Centers! More details about 1743 Saturday will be emailed to new students in August and available here soon.
Sunday will bring a variety of activities for new students to enjoy, including a brand new Game Day 101 event! More details about 1743 Sunday will be emailed to new students in August and available here soon.
Monday will kick off with your academic orientation in the morning, followed by open houses and receptions for a variety of interests and communities.
All new students will come together on the Green at 7 p.m. for the Twilight Induction Ceremony. This annual tradition is many students’ most memorable part of 1743, so wear your favorite UD gear and arrive early for a great seat! More details about 1743 Monday will be emailed to new students in August and available here soon.
1743 Welcome Days are just the beginning of your UD experience, and welcome events continue well into September! More details about fall semester will be emailed to new students in August and available here soon.