The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends annual flu shots for everyone older than 6 months of age. According to the CDC, “An annual flu vaccination is the first and most important step in protecting against flu and its potentially serious complications. Millions of people have safely received flu vaccines for decades. Flu vaccination can reduce flu illnesses, doctors’ visits, and missed work and school due to flu, as well as prevent flu-related hospitalizations and deaths.”
Are you ready for flu season? Sign up for your flu shot.
Call for an appointment — no walk-ins.
Flu Clinic Dates and Times
- September 28 from 1 to 4 p.m.
- October 3 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- October 5 from 11 to 3 p.m.
- October 11 from 4 to 7 p.m.
- October 13 from 8 to 11 a.m.
- October 19 from 12 to 3 p.m.
- October 24 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- October 26 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- November 1 from 4 to 7 p.m.
- November 8 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
STAR Health offers:
- Tetanus Diphtheria and Pertussis (Tdap)
- Hepatitis A, and Hepatitis B.
Unless covered by your health insurance plan, or required by and paid for by your department, the cost of immunizations is due at the time of appointment. A receipt can be provided for you to submit to your insurer upon request.