Medical Laboratory Sciences
305-G Willard Hall Educ. Bldg.
- PhD., Temple University, Physiology
- Post-Doctorate, Temple University Thrombosis Research Center
- Bachelor of Science, Neumann University, Clinical Laboratory Science
- Master of Science, Temple University, Medical Technology Education
- NIH R44TR000033 (6/1/15 – 5/31/18): eClinic Phase II: An Innovative Technology to Clinical Laboratory Sciences Education (McLane, expert consultant):
- McLane MA. “Pipetting”, eClinic module IN PRESS through Athena Corporation, http://athenaed.com/eclinic, created 2017.
- McLane MA. “Interpreting Acid-Base Results”, eClinic module IN PRESS through Athena Corporation, http://athenaed.com/eclinic, created 2017.
- McLane MA. “Automated Urinalysis”, eClinic module IN PRESS through Athena Corporation, http://athenaed.com/eclinic, created 2016.
- McLane MA. Body Fluids: Serous and Synovial Fluids. College of American Pathologist Competency Assessment, MediaLab, 2017.
- McLane MA. Lead Testing. Educational Commentary commissioned by American Proficiency Institute for the American Society for Clinical Pathology, 2017.
- McLane MA. Lab Math: Lightboard MP4 Video Modules (40), created 2017.
- Carnegie Foundation US Professor of the Year (Delaware), 2010
- Lindback Award for Excellence in Teaching, UD, May 2002
- Robin H. Mendelson Memorial Award, American Society for Clinical Laboratory Science, 2001, 2011
- ADVANCE Laboratorian of the Year, 1999