The Fab Lab is where all of the digital manufacturing and electronics prototyping happens. Our list of equipment includes:
- 2x Stratasys UPrint SE Plus FDM printers and a soluble support cleaning bath
- 1x Stratasys UPrint SE FDM printer
- 1x ZMorph FDM printer
- 1x Afinia H480 FDM printer
- 1x Form 1 SLA printer
Want something 3D printed? Fill out the 3D printing request form and email your parts as STL files to email@example.com.
Want something laser cut? Fill out the Laser Cutter request form and email your parts as .dwg, .svg, or .img files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to make laser-cutterable graphics from a Solidworks model? Follow this Instructable.
- Formech 508DT with trolley and reducing window
- 25x Sparkfun Inventor’s Kits available for students check out
- 3x Raspberry Pi 2 model B
- 4x Hakko FX888D Soldering Stations
- consumable prototyping materials including IC’s, motors, and a wide variety of sensors
Want a wifi shield that works in Spencer Lab? Try following this: Adafruit WiFi Shield Setup