The University of Delaware offers several graduate degree programs with material culture dimensions. For more detailed information on these programs please visit each program’s website.
- Art Conservation
- Art History
- Center for Historic Architecture and Design
- University of Delaware-Hagley Program
- Museum Studies
- Preservation Studies
- Ph.D. Program in American Civilization
- Winterthur Program in American Material Culture
In addition, CMCS provides venues for faculty and students to share their material culture interests outside their specific academic program. These include:
- The Emerging Scholars Symposium, offered every Spring semester, offers graduate students the unique opportunity to develop a major international conference.
- Survivor Objects, the first in a series of conferences, brings scholars from around the nation to discuss issues that bear on the study of material culture.
- Delphi, the Center’s Summer Institute program, offers summer research funding and sponsors a two-week workshop to strengthen students’ digital and public presentation skills.