NEXT PROPERTY WORK DAY – MAY 12th
Thank you to the many volunteers who have participated in LCM’s property work days. Through your dedicated help, our property is in good shape! To keep it this way, we are looking to accomplish some small projects at our first work day for 2018.
Our next work day is Saturday, May 12th from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM***
(though volunteers may come any time during those hours).
We plan to focus on the following tasks:
- Hopefully, we can weed the gardens and plant some flowers!
- Spray the weeds growing through the parking lot gravel.
- General yard work: pickup loose trash and trim bushes as needed.
- Clean the property signs.
- Clean a tenant room in the Bonhoeffer House.
Everyone is welcome to come and help for as much or as little time as you can give. This is also a great opportunity for students needing community service hours.
If you are able to come and help, please contact the office at 302-368-3078 or email us at office@lutheransatUD.org and let us know to expect you!
God’s blessing to you for volunteering your time to help the ministry. You are a blessing to us!