MONTHLY WORK DAY – OCTOBER 7th, 2017
Our final work day for this year is scheduled for Saturday, October 7thth from 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM*** (though volunteers may come any time during those hours). Since this will be the last property work day until spring, we will focus on:
- Prune branches away from the roof at the Bonhoeffer House.
- Pick up loose trash in the yard.
- Spray the parking lot for weeds a final time for the season.
- Clean (spray and wipe) property signs a final time for the season.
- Various other small tasks for all levels of expertise!
Everyone is welcome to come and help for as much or as little time as you can give. The expectation is not that you have to attend every work day, but to come when you can. This is also a great opportunity for students needing community service hours.
If you are able to come and help, please contact the office at 302-368-3078 or email us at office@lutheransatUD.org and let us know to expect you!
God’s blessing to you for volunteering your time to help the ministry. You are a blessing to us!