JAMES G. RICHARDS
- 2003-present, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. College of Health Sciences Distinguished Professor
- 2013-2015, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Vice Provost, Graduate and Professional Education
- 2008-2009, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Deputy Dean, College of Health Sciences
- 2004-2008, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware.Associate Dean, College of Health Sciences
- 1995-2000, Director, Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Biomechanics and Movement Sciences
- 1995-2003, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Professor, Department of Exercise Science
- 1985-1995, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Associate Professor, Department of Physical Education, Director of the Biomechanics Laboratory
- 1980-1985, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Assistant Professor, Department of Physical Education
- 1979-1980, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana. Lecturer, School of HPERD
- KAAP 417/617 Laboratory Instrumentation
- KAAP 627 Biomechanics Methods
- KAAP 602 Statistics
- Russo, S., Rodriguez, L., Kozin, S., Zlotolow, D., Chafetz, R., Killelea, C., Nicholson, K., and J. Richards. Potential benefit of therapeutic taping for scapular stabilization in children with brachial plexus birth palsy. American Journal of Occupational Therapy. August 2016, 70(5), 7005220030p1-17.
- Richardson, RT, Nicholson KF, Rapp EA, Johnston TE, and J. Richards. A comparison of acromion marker cluster calibration methods for estimating scapular kinematics during upper extremity ergometry. Journal of Biomechanics, 2016, 49(7), pp 1255-1258.
- Ridge, S., Miller, F., Henley, J., Manal, K., and J. Richards. Biomechanical Analysis of Gait Termination in 11-17 Year Old Youth at Preferred and Fast Walking Speeds, Human Movement Science. 2016, vol 49, pp 178-185.
- Nicholson, K., Richardson, R., Miller, F. and J. Richards. Determining 3D scapular orientation with scapula models and biplane 2D images. Medical Engineering and Physics. Vol 41, March 2017, pp 103-108.
- Nicholson, K., Richardson, R., Rapp, E., Quinton, G., Anzilotti, K. and J. Richards. Validation of a mathematical approach to estimate dynamic scapular orientation. Journal of Biomechanics. 54(21),March 2017, pp 101-105.
- Russo, S., Kozin, S., Zlotolow, D., Nicholson, K. and J. Richards. Motion necessary to achieve Mallet internal rotation positions in children with brachial plexus birth palsy, Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. In Press.
- Russo, S. Zlotolow, D, Chafetz, R., Rodriguez, L., Kelly, D., Linamen, H., Richards, J., Lubahn, J. and Scott Kozin. Efficacy of three therapeutic taping configurations for children with brachial plexus birth palsy. Journal of Hand Therapy, Accepted, online awaiting printing.
- Rapp, E., Richardson, R., Russo, S., Rose, W. and J. Richards. A comparison of two non-invasive methods for measuring scapular orientation in functional positions. Journal of Biomechanics, Accepted, Online awaiting printing.