Kinesiology & Applied Physiology
157 Human Performance Lab
- Development of neuromotor coordination and control in children with autism, learning disabilities, and developmental coordination disorder
- The relationship among motor proficiency, physical activity, and health related fitness in pre-school aged children.
- Ph.D., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1996 (Kinesiology: Motor Development)
- M.S., University of Wisconsin-Madison, 1989 (Kinesiology: Motor Development)
- B.S., The Pennsylvania State University, 1985 (Exercise and Sport Sciences, with high distinction)
- KAAP 301: Motor Development
- KAAP 400: Research Methods (Honors/non-Honors)
- KAAP 428: Motor Control and Learning
- KAAP 463: Practicum in Exercise Science
- KAAP 484: Women in Sports
- KAAP 485: Research in Exercise Science
- KAAP 657: Seminar in Motor Behavior
- KAAP 607: Motor Learning and Control
Honors & Awards
- 2012 Excellence in Teaching Award, College of Health Sciences.
- 2009 Fellow, Research Consortium, AAHPERD.
- Lolas E. Halverson Memorial Young Investigator Award, National Association for Sport and Physical Education.