Distinguished Professor of Kinesiology & Applied Physiology
Kinesiology & Applied Physiology
2003-present, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware Distinguished Professor, Kinesiology and Applied Physiology
2008-209, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Deputy Dean, College of Health Sciences
2005-2008, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Associate Dean, College of Health Sciences
1996-present, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Professor, Department of Health, Nutrition, and Exercise Sciences
1994-1999, University of Delaware, Newark, Director, Interdisciplinary Graduate Program in Biomechanics and Movement Sciences
1985-1996, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Associate Professor, Director of Biomechanics Laboratory, College of Physical Education, Athletics, and Recreation
1980-1985, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware. Assistant Professor, College of Physical Education, Athletics, and Recreation
1979-1980, Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana. Research Assistant, School of HPERD
1976-1978, University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware Teaching Assistant, Department of Physical Education
- Breuning, D., Cooney, K., Beczek, F., and J. Richards. “Measured and Estimated Ground Reaction Forces for Multisegment Foot Models”, Journal of Biomechanics, In Press.
- Morrison, K., Hudson, D., Davis, I., Richards, J., Royer, T., Dierks, T., and T. Kaminski, “Plantar Pressure Distributions During a Running Gait in Subjects with Chronic Ankle Instability”, Foot & Ankle International, In Press.
- Ugyur, M., Richards, J., Jaric, S., de Freitas, P., and D. Barlow, “Kinematics and kinetics of unanticipated misstep conditions: Femoral fracture implications in the elderly”, Journal of Biomechanics, 42(9), 2009, pp 1241-1245.
- Niiler, T., Miller, F., and J. Richards, “Concurrent surgeries are a factor in predicting success of rectus transfer outcomes”, Gait and Posture, 26(1), 2008, pp 76-81.
- Schell, K., Farquhar, W., and J. Richards, “The Effects Of Anatomical Structures On Adult Forearm And Upper Arm Non-Invasive Blood Pressures”, Blood Pressure Monitoring, 12(1), 2007, pp17-22.