The GSG organizes many different events, ranging from casual to formal, social to academic, and independent to co-sponsored. We have two committees that focus on these events:
1. Events Committee (Chair: Yet To Be Decided): Focuses on the two major annual events of the GSG, which is the Graduate Student Gala and the Graduate Research Forum, co-sponsored by the Office of Graduate & Professional Education
2. Social Committee (Chair: Yet To Be Decided): Responsible for all other events, including UD Night @ Yuletide at Winterthur, regularly scheduled Meet & Greets, and all casual events.
GSG Park Clean-up and Picnic – The sustainability committee is hosting our next GSG Park Clean-up and Picnic at Fairfield Park on Thursday –July 13, 2017, at 5:00 PM.
GSG wants to emphasize that this is a social event (a potluck picnic) above anything else and the actual park clean-up may only require about 5 minutes. Bring some friends, food and have fun!
Night at the Theatre: REP presents The Elephant Man, Friday, March 10, Roselle Center for the Arts
Graduate Research Forum – Thursday, April 13, Clayton Hall
Welcome Back Event: Meet & Greet on the Green – Thursday, September 15, 4:30 – 6:00 PM on the Green in front of Gore Hall
Gala at the University Museum – Friday, October 7, 5:30-7pm, 7:30-9:00pm, Old College
UD Night @ Yuletide at Winterthur – Wednesday, November 30, 4:30 – 8:30 PM at the Winterthur Museum, Garden, and Library
Last year’s events:
Sixth Annual Graduate Research Forum – Thursday, April 28th, 2016 at Clayton Hall Conference Center. Get all of the details on the brand new Forum website, and make sure to register by Friday, April 17!
The events from the 2013-2014 academic year included:
1. 3rd Annual Graduate Student Gala, co-sponsored by the UD REP, November 15th, 2013
2. UD Night @ Yuletide at Winterthur, December 11th, 2013
3. Winter Session Meet & Greet, January 10th, 2014
4. Fourth Annual Graduate Student Forum, April 23rd, 2014