The GSG organizes many different events, ranging from casual to formal, social to academic, and independent to co-sponsored. We have two committees that focus on these events:
1. Events Committee (Chair: Yet To Be Decided): Focuses on the two major annual events of the GSG, which is the Graduate Student Gala and the Graduate Research Forum, co-sponsored by the Office of Graduate & Professional Education
2. Social Committee (Chair: Yet To Be Decided): Responsible for all other events, including UD Night @ Yuletide at Winterthur, regularly scheduled Meet & Greets, and all casual events.
Upcoming Events: GSG Information Flyer
“Night at The Theatre” as part of GSG Welcome Graduate Students event on October 06, 2017 @ 7.30 pm , performance of “The Mountaintop“.
Yuletide at Winterthur is the Annual Winter Cultural Event to be held on December 06, 2017.
Past events 2017:
“GSG Welcome Picnic” at Fairfield Park (New London Road) on Friday September 08 at 6:00 PM.It will be a potluck. GSG Welcome Picnic Flyer
GSG Park Clean-up and Picnic – The sustainability committee hosted GSG Park Clean-up and Picnic at Fairfield Park on Thursday –July 13, 2017, at 5:00 PM.
Past Event 2016:
Welcome Back Event: Meet & Greet on the Green – Thursday, September 15, 4:30 – 6:00 PM on the Green in front of Gore Hall
Gala at the University Museum – Friday, October 7, 5:30-7pm, 7:30-9:00pm, Old College
UD Night @ Yuletide at Winterthur – Wednesday, November 30, 4:30 – 8:30 PM at the Winterthur Museum, Garden, and Library
Last year’s events:
Sixth Annual Graduate Research Forum – Thursday, April 28th, 2016 at Clayton Hall Conference Center. Get all of the details on the brand new Forum website, and make sure to register by Friday, April 17!
The events from the 2013-2014 academic year included:
1. 3rd Annual Graduate Student Gala, co-sponsored by the UD REP, November 15th, 2013
2. UD Night @ Yuletide at Winterthur, December 11th, 2013
3. Winter Session Meet & Greet, January 10th, 2014
4. Fourth Annual Graduate Student Forum, April 23rd, 2014