We have a variety of opportunities for you to assist the UD MBA program in both long and short-term volunteer positions. If you have any questions or ideas concerning volunteer opportunities, send an email to the MBA Volunteers Coordinator, Amy Estey. Here’s just a sample of the opportunities available:
- Tyler Lecture Series - (1-2 Fridays per semester). Provide speaker suggestions; assist with Lecture Luncheon.
- Community Service Project Coordinators - Work with Student Council to plan/produce service events that make a difference in the lives of local residents. 2-4 projects/semester.
- Special Events Volunteers - Single event helpers to meet & greet, or assist as needed.
- Alumni aMBAssadors - Recruit prospective students. Correspond with prospective students. Interview prospective students. Assist with Graduation Reception. Invite new grads to get involved with alumni activities.
- Case Competition - Timers, scores, judges for 1st round and finals. 2 Fridays in Spring.