MS-Hospitality Business Management Admission Requirements
Admission to the program is selective and competitive based on the number of applicants and the limits of available faculty and facilities. Those who meet stated minimum academic requirements are not guaranteed admission, nor are those who fail to meet those requirements necessarily precluded from admission if they possess other appropriate strengths. Prospective full-time candidates are admitted for the fall semester only. Part-time candidates may begin in the fall or spring semester.
Application review will begin on February 15, 2013. Applicants who apply early may receive early notifications of decisions on a rolling basis.
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Undergraduate transcripts translated into English are required
- Strong GMAT scores are required
- 3 letters of recommendation
- Statement of Academic Purpose
- 2 or more years of work experience preferred (including internships)
- International applicants must have an Internet-based TOEFL score of 100 or IELTS score of 7.5; Conditional Admission Available
- Phone interviews may be conducted for applicants
*Note: Full-time applicants are admitted for fall semester only. Part-time candidates may begin in fall or spring semester. The part-time program is not available to international students.
In special cases, provisional admission to the program may be offered with specific requirements necessary to receive regular standing articulated in advance of the student’s provisional admission. See the Graduate Admissions Categories.