The Countdown in London Begins

Submitted by Alexa Hosino on the 2014 spring semester study abroad program in London, England…

As the final weeks in London approach, it is sad to think that this surreal experience is quickly coming to an end.  To think about going back to a “normal” everyday routine that every college student has is simply mind boggling.  With a little less than two weeks left, I find myself (like everyone else) feeling the pressure to get in as much last minute sightseeing as possible.  Whether it’s seeing new things, or exploring stomping grounds previously frequented, these next few days will for sure be jammed back with activities.  I’m also swamped with papers, presentations and projects since our semester is sadly coming to an end.  Don’t get me wrong, I am very excited to return home and see my friends and family, however it still remains a bitter sweet feeling of departure.  This past week ,I spontaneously ended up at the Spider Man premier in Leicester Square.  Not only did I see Emma Stone and snag some fabulous pictures, but I also got to see Jamie Foxx and Andrew Garfield.  Then as if the day couldn’t get any better, I preceded on to M&M World where I snagged the freshest M&M’s I’ve ever had.  Perhaps I’m convincing myself of that because of the overcharged price, but all and all, it was well worth it.  

M&M World 2 Alexa Hosino 14S London sm

M&M World Alexa Hosino 14S London sm