Upcoming UD GIS Coffee Hour Meeting
GPS to Support Next Genertion Travel Surveys
Date: Tue Aug. 8, 2017
Time: 10:45 – 12:10 pm
Location: Pearson Hall, room 304
Welcome to GIS at UD!
UD community members have been working with GIS for over 25 years. Today, GIS is used in some way in most colleges and departments on campus. Support for GIS at UD is sponsored by units in the Library and Information Technologies.
News & Events
Would you like to be part of the world’s largest GIS conference? It’s time to apply for an assistantship.
Location: San Diego, CA
Dates: July 7-14, 2017
Application Due Date: April 7, 2017
“Assistantships are open to graduate students and fourth-year undergraduate students who are also
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Familiar with GIS software and geospatial applications
- Available to arrive in San Diego Friday, July 7, 2017 and work through Friday, July 14, 2017
What’s in it for you?
- Full registration to the Esri User Conference
- Hotel accommodations
- Per diem allowance for meals (you only pay for your travel and personal expenses)
- The latest updates in GIS technology
- A chance to surround yourself with like-minded GIS users/professionals
- Professional connections that may potentially lead to career opportunities in GIS” (from www.esri.com)
ArcGIS Online, cloud-based mapping platform, is currently down due to the Amazon S3 US East 1 servers outage. This impacts ALL your work related to and stored on ArcGIS.com as well as our UD Campus Map, which will be unavailable until ArcGIS Online services are restored.
For updates visit, please visit http://status.arcgis.com/
Esri is aware of the issues and diligently working on fixing the issues since 12:40pm EST.