Former University of Delaware student and First Step Grand Challenge participant Amira Idris, founder of Vibrating Therapeutic Apparel, is one of 30 applicants to receive startup funding by NexFab. Read more.
- Former First Step Grand Challenge competitors win big
- FIrst Step Innovation Competition
- Vibrating Therapeutic Apparel receives startup
- Birth Certified Team
- Rehab To Go Team
- Blue Hen Veterans receives national recognition
- More veterans on Delaware campuses
- Can this student-led startup solve homelessness?
- Blue Hen Veterans help vets get started at UD
- Just the First Step