After a year of brainstorming, roadblocks, ideation and breakthroughs, the 2016 edition of the University of Delaware’s First Step Grand Challenges has drawn to a close – well, sort of. After the yearlong competition ended with a final pitch competition earlier this month, the top undergraduate teams were awarded more than $10,000 in seed money to take their ideas, prototypes and models to the next level. Read the article on UDaily.
- Former First Step Grand Challenge competitors win big
- FIrst Step Innovation Competition
- Vibrating Therapeutic Apparel receives startup
- Birth Certified Team
- Rehab To Go Team
- Blue Hen Veterans receives national recognition
- More veterans on Delaware campuses
- Can this student-led startup solve homelessness?
- Blue Hen Veterans help vets get started at UD
- Just the First Step