Blue Hen Veterans, a registered student organization formed in 2010 as an official chapter of the Student Veterans of America, has been recognized in SVA’s Chapter Voices as a source of inspiration to more than 1,400 SVA chapters in all 50 states and 6 countries. Read the full article on UDaily.
- Former First Step Grand Challenge competitors win big
- FIrst Step Innovation Competition
- Vibrating Therapeutic Apparel receives startup
- Birth Certified Team
- Rehab To Go Team
- Blue Hen Veterans receives national recognition
- More veterans on Delaware campuses
- Can this student-led startup solve homelessness?
- Blue Hen Veterans help vets get started at UD
- Just the First Step