The first-ever University of Delaware Blue Hen Veterans-New Student Orientation meeting was held July 14 in the Trabant University Center. As part of the regular New Student Orientation program, the meeting introduced members of Blue Hen Veterans, who won the 2016-2017 edition of First Step Grand Challenges, to University representatives who explained policies and support services available to veterans at UD. Read the full article on UDaily.
- Former First Step Grand Challenge competitors win big
- FIrst Step Innovation Competition
- Vibrating Therapeutic Apparel receives startup
- Birth Certified Team
- Rehab To Go Team
- Blue Hen Veterans receives national recognition
- More veterans on Delaware campuses
- Can this student-led startup solve homelessness?
- Blue Hen Veterans help vets get started at UD
- Just the First Step