What to do if your child is sick
- If your child is very sick or hurt very badly and it is an emergency, take your phone and dial 911 to call for an ambulance to take you to a local hospital.
- If your child is sick and it is not an emergency, call your doctor to make an appointment. If you do not have a doctor or if the doctor’s office is closed, go to a Medical Aid Unit, such as:
- Take Care Health at Walgreens in Suburban Plaza (near Christina Mill, Studio Green, and West Knoll apartments)
- Glasgow Medical Aid Unit in Peoples Plaza (on Route 4o)
Other clinics are:
- St. Francis Center of Hope
- West Side Health