Typical daily schedule
TRANSLATE THIS PAGE
Students may begin their studies in any of the 6 sessions that are scheduled yearly. Sessions are approximately 2 months in length (7-8 weeks) and students may enroll in several sessions:
- Session I (Fall): September/October
- Session II (Fall): November/December
- Session III (Winter): January/February
- Session IV (Spring): March/April
- Session V (Spring): May/June
- Session VI (Summer): July/August
For specific session dates see the main calendar.
Things to know
- Session V and Session VI are 7-week sessions that have the same number of hours of instruction as the 8-week sessions.
- The image below shows an example of the typical daily schedule of an IEP student; however, the actual times of classes, tutoring and activities may differ for each student (depending on the session and their courses).