Students may begin their studies in any one of six sessions scheduled yearly. Sessions are two months in length (7-8 weeks) and students may enroll in several sessions.
- Fall Session I: September/October
- Fall Session II: November/December
- Winter Session III: January/February
- Spring Session IV: March/April
- Spring Session V: May/June
- Spring Session VI: July/August
For specific session dates see Dates and Fees.
Note: Session 3 and Session 6 are seven-week sessions but with equivalent hours of instruction.
The following picture shows an example of the typical schedule of an ELI student (click on the photo to see a larger version of it).