Students may begin their studies in any one of six sessions scheduled yearly. Sessions are two months in length (7-8 weeks) and students may enroll in several sessions.
- Session I (Fall): September/October
- Session II (Fall): November/December
- Session III (Winter): January/February
- Session IV (Spring): March/April
- Session V (Spring): May/June
- Session VI (Summer): July/August
For specific session dates see Dates and Fees.
Note: Session 3 and Session 6 are seven-week sessions but with equivalent hours of instruction.
The following picture shows an example of the typical schedule of an ELI student (click on the photo to see a larger version of it).