International students who want to pursue an undergraduate (Bachelor’s) degree–but who need to improve their English skills first–can enroll in our Undergraduate Conditional Admissions Program (CAP).
Through CAP, students are able to develop their Academic English skills through our English for Academic Purposes courses. These are the skills that students need in order to increase their chances of success at the university level. In addition, no TOEFL exam score is required for CAP students!
- Benefits of CAP
- CAP program structure
- “CAP Cohort Model”
- English for Academic Purposes – description
- English requirements for undergraduate CAP students
- Time needed to complete English courses
- CAP partner colleges and universities
- Faculty advisors and student mentors
- Apply for CAP (Undergraduate)