The Conditional Admissions Program (CAP) is comprehensive and very rigorous, demanding the best performance from all CAP students. Our goal is to prepare international students for success at the university level, making them competitive in the American classroom and helping them to have the best possible university experience.
To learn more about the structure of CAP, please click on each of the items below.
- Benefits of CAP
- CAP program structure
- Partner universities
- English requirements for undergraduate CAP students
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – General Track (all areas of study except those related to Business Administration)
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – Business Track (nearly all areas of study related to Business Administration)
- Time needed to complete English courses
- English for Academic Purposes – description
- Faculty advisors and student mentors
- Program dates
- Ask a question about CAP
Ask a Question about the Conditional Admissions Program
Thank you for your interest in the Conditional Admissions Program! Please enter your question in the form below. We will respond to you by email within 1-2 business days.