The Conditional Admissions Program (CAP) is comprehensive and very rigorous, demanding the best performance from all CAP students. Our goal is to prepare international students for success at the university level, making them competitive in the American classroom and helping them to have the best possible university experience.
To learn more about the structure of CAP, please click on each of the items below.
- Benefits of CAP
- CAP program structure
- “CAP Cohort Model”
- English for Academic Purposes – description
- English requirements for undergraduate CAP students
- Time needed to complete English courses
- CAP partner colleges and universities
- Faculty advisors and student mentors
- Apply for CAP (Undergraduate)
- Apply for CAP (Graduate)
Ask a Question about the Conditional Admissions Program
Thank you for your interest in the Conditional Admissions Program! Please enter your question in the form below. We will respond to you by email within 1-2 business days.