Marywood University is located in the City of Scranton, in the State of Pennsylvania.
- 2 hours from Philadelphia
- 2.5 hours from New York City
- 2.5 hours from the University of Delaware (in Newark, Delaware)
- 4 hours from Washington, DC
Marywood University is home to 3,400 students who study in undergraduate and graduate programs.
There are 72 undergraduate majors and 44 minors at Marywood University, including such areas as Architecture, Creative and Performing Arts, Health and Human Services, and Education and Human Development. In addition, there are 35 graduate programs at Marywood University.
Marywood University is currently ranked by the US News and World Report, “America’s Best Colleges, 2016”: #41, regional universities (North).
More information about CAP
- Benefits of CAP
- CAP program structure
- “CAP Cohort Model”
- Bridge program
- Partner universities
- English requirements for undergraduate CAP students
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – General Track (all areas of study except those related to Business Administration)
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – Business Track (nearly all areas of study related to Business Administration)
- Time needed to complete English courses
- English for Academic Purposes – description
- Faculty advisors and student mentors
- Program dates
- Ask a question about CAP
Ask a Question about the Conditional Admissions Program
Thank you for your interest in the Conditional Admissions Program! Please enter your question in the form below. We will respond to you by email within 1-2 business days.