Eastern University is a prestigious Christian university that was founded in 1925.
Eastern University is located in the City of St. David’s, which is a suburb of Philadelphia, in the State of Pennsylvania.
- 2 hours from New York City
- 2.5 hours from Washington, DC
- 30 minutes from downtown Philadelphia
- 45 minutes from Newark, Delaware (the location of the University of Delaware)
Eastern University is home to 3,616 students who study in undergraduate and graduate programs.
Over 90 areas of study are available at the undergraduate level at Eastern University. This includes a focus on Arts, Sciences, Education and Business Administration. Eastern University is also home to many graduate programs, including Education, Leadership and Development, Management, Urban Studies, and Nursing. Eastern University also offers several online programs in Nursing & School Health, MBA and other business programs.
More information about CAP
- Benefits of CAP
- CAP program structure
- “CAP Cohort Model”
- Bridge program
- Partner universities
- English requirements for undergraduate CAP students
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – General Track (all areas of study except those related to Business Administration)
- English requirements for graduate CAP students – Business Track (nearly all areas of study related to Business Administration)
- Time needed to complete English courses
- English for Academic Purposes – description
- Faculty advisors and student mentors
- Program dates
- Ask a question about CAP
Ask a Question about the Conditional Admissions Program
Thank you for your interest in the Conditional Admissions Program! Please enter your question in the form below. We will respond to you by email within 1-2 business days.