Off campus, family friendly living
The apartment s at Pine Brook provide a family friendly, safe environment for ELI students who are looking for a place for their family. Pine Brook offers one and two bedroom apartments next to a pool, playground, bus stop, and a large, beautiful park.
Learn more about Pine Brook
Features and amenities
Apartment format and prices
Payment and contract information
How to reserve an apartment in Pine Brook
Pine Brook website
- 24 hour fitness center
- Sparkling Swimming Pool
- Playground for children
- Access to the UD shuttle bus
- Free parking for residents and guests
- On call emergency maintenance team
- Apartment staff on site 7 days a week to help residents
Apartment Format and Prices
Prices are from August 18, 2016 through August 11, 2017.
- 1 Bedroom (up to 2 people): $3030
- 2 Bedroom (up to 4 people) $3670
One time deposit of $300 is required when you move in. The deposit will be returned to you when you move out after checking the condition of the apartment and the furniture.
- Trash Removal
- Free parking
- Access to fitness center, swimming pool, and playground
Payment and Contact Information
Payment must be made up front at the time the lease is signed. Payment can be made with a check or money order. Contracts are per session.
Reserve an apartment in Pine Brook
To reserve an apartment, please contact the ELI Housing Team at email@example.com. You must reserve your apartment through the ELI in order to sign a short term lease.
Pine Brook website:
Photos – coming soon
- Why should you let the ELI help you with your housing reservation?
- How to reserve housing
- Housing requirements for Pre-CAP/CAP students
- Housing words and phrases you should know
- Understanding your lease
- Submitting a work order for something broken or damaged in your apartment
- ELI housing terms and conditions
- Dining Hall Options
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)