Off-campus living in a family-friendly community close to the University of Delaware campus
Studio Green apartments provide short term leases for ELI students who want to live off campus. This apartment complex is conveniently located near a grocery store, day care, school, and the UD campus! All apartments were recently renovated (improved) in August 2016.
Note: this is not an option for students in the Academic Transitions program
Learn more about Studio Green:
- Fully furnished apartment
- High Speed Internet access
- Full size kitchen, dining room, bathroom, and living room
- Closet space for storage
- Balconies on Thorn Lane apartments
- Security system for entry
- Closely located to university shuttle stops
- 20 minute walk to ELI classrooms, Main Street, and the UD campus
Prices are valid through August, 18, 2018.
- 1 Bedroom (only 1 student per apartment permitted):
- $2275.00 per apartment, per session
- 2 Bedroom (2 bedrooms, 2 roommates per apartment):
- $1675.00 per roommate in the apartment, per session
- You are not responsible to find your own roommate. Students are only responsible for their bedroom rent. The ELI will match you with a roommate of the same gender.
- 2 Bedroom apartment for a family (couples, couples with children):
- $3120.00 per apartment, per session
- 1 bedroom apartments are only available to individuals (1 person). Married couples with or without children may choose a 2 bedroom apartment for the Family rate ($3120.00)
- 1 bedroom apartments are also in high demand! Submit your housing reservation form early if you would like a 1 bedroom apartment.
- Trash Removal
- Free parking
- Access to fitness center, swimming pool, and playground
To make a apartment reservation, you must contact ELI-Housing@udel.edu with the following information:
- Your full name
- Your student ID
- What is your first and second choice for housing
You can pay for your apartment in Studio Green on move in day with a check or money order. You are required to pay the full rental amount and the security deposit before moving in. You can get a money order at a local 7-11 gas station using credit card or cash.
To renew your lease or continue at Studio Green, you must inform the Housing Coordinator of your plans to move our or continue by Friday of week 4. Please refer to the following calendar for payment:
Contracts are per session.
|Lease Term Dates||Move Out Date*||Date lease renewal is due**|
|8/28/17 – 10/20/17||10/21/17||10/06/17|
|10/30/17 – 12/22/17||12/23/17||12/08/17|
|December Break||12/25/17 – 1/2/18||Only if you are renewing||N/A|
|1/8/18 – 3/2/18||3/3/18||2/16/18|
|3/12/18 – 5/4/18||5/5/18||4/20/18|
|5/7/18 – 6/22/18||6/23/18||6/15/18 (week 5)|
|7/2/18 – 8/17/18||8/18/18||8/10/18 (week 5)|
*Date that request for staying extra days is due: the last day of the ELI session – this is when the Late Departure Request is due. Students must pay upfront for this, $50 per extra day. The latest that students can stay extra is Tuesday of the following week.
**Friday of week 6
You must reserve your apartment through the ELI Housing Coordinator. Please email ELI-Housing @udel.edu to reserve your housing today!