Apply for Housing
The ELI is pleased to offer several housing options, including:
- An International Living/Learning Community (where ELI students can live with American university students!)
- Homestay (living with an American family)
- Apartments of several formats (single apartments, shared apartments, and family units)
Make your housing reservation
We are happy to help you with your housing reservation. Please follow the steps below:
1. Download the housing application
- Click here to download the general housing application for new students (PDF)
- Conditional Admissions Program (CAP): CAP/Pre-CAP students must click here to download the special housing application for CAP/Pre-CAP students (PDF).
Click here to see housing requirements for CAP/Pre-CAP students.
- To apply for homestay, you must contact email@example.com for instructions.
2. Send the completed housing application and the required documents to the ELI.
- If you will use a student visa to come to the USA to study in our program, you must send us a copy of your visa and a copy of your plane ticket reservation with your housing application. Housing reservations will not be made until we receive these documents.
- If you are already studying at the ELI, then you do not need to submit the copy of the visa or the plane ticket reservation.
- You can submit these documents to us by fax (+1-302-831-6765) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Wait to receive your housing confirmation.
- Housing confirmations will be sent to you by email approximately 2 weeks before the beginning of your session.
Questions about housing
If you have questions about your housing reservation, please contact the ELI Housing Team at email@example.com.