UD Faculty, Staff, and Students
The English Language Institute (ELI) makes it easy for UD’s faculty, staff, students and their dependents to take advantage of its instructional offerings. With a wide variety of programs and courses, flexible schedules, and tuition discounts, the ELI is provides UD with quality English language instruction for academic, workplace, and general language learning purposes.
- Intensive English Program (IEP)
- Community ESL Evening Program (a wonderful choice for visiting scholars, UD students, au pairs, and professionals with limited time for courses)
- TOEFL Preparation Course
- Business English Courses
- Public School ESL Program
For information on program tuition costs, choose one of the following.
I am a:
- Full-time UD faculty, professional, or staff member
- Visiting scholar (eligible for UD benefits)
- UD visiting scholar (not eligible for UD benefits), post doctoral student, or researcher
- UD student (undergraduate or graduate)
For information on how to connect with ELI students, click on one of the programs below: