Apply for the US Corporate Law Program
Thank you for your interest in our US Corporate Law Program.
Please follow these instructions for the application process.
- Complete the US Corporate Law Program application.
- If the online application does not work, please download the paper application (PDF).
- Submit your required documents (see below).
Documents to Submit
Submit the following documents with your application by fax:
- A copy of your passport.
- Proof of financial resources. This can take the form of a bank statement or a bank letter, and it must show the following information:
- The name of the account holder (either your name or the name of the person who will pay for the student’s studies) written in the English alphabet
- The date (the bank statement must be no more than 3 months old)
- The amount of money in your account. It must show $4,882 US (or the equivalent in your home country’s currency) for each session you will attend.
- A letter of sponsorship. Some important information:
- This is only necessary if someone else will pay for your studies.
- If your family or a friend will pay for your studies, please ask them to create and sign a letter of sponsorship.
- If your sponsor lives in the USA, the letter of sponsorship must be notarized.
- Click here to download a sample letter of sponsorship.
- Payment of the application fee (US$ 100) and tuition deposit (US$ 75). To pay this fee, download our credit card authorization form, complete it, and send it to us by fax.
Application Processing Time
Once all documents have been received, we will process your application and send the I-20 form to you by express mail within 1 to 2 business days (“business days” in the USA are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday only).