Registering for a T2 workshop does not guarantee admission. If more registrations are received than there are seats available, we will allocate seats to as many different agencies as appropriate. Consultants are welcome to register, but public agencies have first priority in light of FHWA and DelDOT funding of these courses. We will confirm or deny seating and issue a refund, if appropriate, within one week of the registration deadline.
More educational and collaborative opportunities are available through the University’s engineering research centers.
- CACR – Center for Applied Coastal Research
- CCM – Center for Composite Materials
- CCST – Center for Catalytic Science & Technology
- CMET – Center for Molecular & Engineering Thermodynamics
- CIBE – Center for Innovative Bridge Engineering
- CBER – Center for Biomedical Engineering Research
- DCT – Delaware Center for Transportation
- CSME – Center for Study of Metals in the Environment