Leave Request Form
Please complete the form below and click SUBMIT.
Deadline to submit form: Wednesday, June 12, 2013.
- Forms submitted after the deadline listed above will not be processed.
- Students may not miss classes in order to travel.
- You must have permission from the ELI to travel outside of the USA.
- You must have permission from the ELI to travel inside of the USA if your travel plans will make you miss classes.
- You do not need permission from the ELI to travel inside of the USA if your travel plans will not make you miss classes (i.e., if you are traveling on the weekend or during the break between sessions).
- You will receive a response (i.e., an answer) about your travel request between June 17 and June 23, 2013.
- You will receive a message by email once the travel form is complete.
- It is not necessary to make an appointment with an ELI Admissions Counselor to talk about your travel plans. ELI staff does not give permission to travel based on student meetings; instead, we look at your travel plans and your student records before deciding about your travel.
- Please do not contact the ELI about your travel request form unless it is after the deadline listed above and you still have not received a response about your travel (if that happens, you can contact email@example.com).
- If you need advice about making your travel plans, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.