Joining several local organizations and fan clubs in the Washington metropolitan area, the CIUD presents the 3rd (2014) Washington Taiji (Tai Chi) Festival (太极节） and the 2nd (2014) Washington Taiji Forum （太极论坛）. Join us if you are Tai Chi practitioner or enthusiast. The event is open free to the public.
Taiji Festival 太极节: Saturday, May 3, 2014, 9:30 am – 7:30 pm
Location: Tai Chi Court and the nearby Shelters I and J,
Cabin John Regional Park, 7400 Tuckerman Ln, Rockville, MD 20852
• 9:00-12:00: Find a spot and do your Taiji.自由太极习练。
• 12:00-1:30: Potluck-style Picnic. 野餐。各家带菜，全体共享。
• 1:30-2:00: Let’s all Taiji together 四海一家太极表演。
• 2:00-2:30: Official festival ceremony – VIP introduction and speeches. 太极节典礼，要人讲话。
• 2:30-7:30: Taiji performances. 太极表演。
(Professional Taiji Performers include Mr. Wenxiang Bai, Martial Arts Master (中国著名武术家白文祥）; Mr. Ruibin Lin, National Tai Chi Champion (中国太极冠军林瑞彬）; Yang-style Taiji International Competition Gold medalist Qian Luo（杨氏太极拳国际太极拳大赛金牌得主罗倩）; Mr. Qinyuan Tian, Gold Medalist in China’s Traditional Wushu Championships (全国太极拳锦标赛冠军田钦元).
Taiji Forum 太极论坛: Sunday 5/11/2014, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Location: St. Mary’s Hall, Room 0105, University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland 20742
• 8:30-9:00: Registration and setup. 签到、会场准备。
• 9:00-9:30: Business meeting – Financial report, summary comments on this year and brain-storming for next year. All Taiji lovers may participate. 事务会：财务报告，本年总结，下年设想。所有拳友均可参加。
• 9:30-12:00: paper presentation. 学术报告。
• 12:00-1:00: Lunch break. 午餐。
• 1:00-5:00: paper presentation. 学术报告。
ALL ARE WELCOME!