11th Annual Research Conference
Friday, November 4, 2016
The John H. Ammon Medical Education Center
Christiana Hospital Campus, Newark, DE
Advancing Nursing: Developing Excellence in Evidence Based Practice and Research
This conference was developed for professional nurses and students seeking to use research and evidence-based practice (EBP) to improve patient outcomes. Dynamic concurrent basic and mastery sessions offer a variety of options for learning and apply to nurses with varying levels of research experience.
Dr. Diana Mason, PhD., RN, FAAN “Using Nursing Research to Inform Policy & Care”
Poster sessions allow participants to network with nurses to share evidence-based projects and research.
Previous Conference Archive:
- Describe organizational structures that promote evidence-based practice in the healthcare environment.
- Enhance knowledge and ability needed to participate in the research and EBP processes.
- Discuss opportunities for research and the application and dissemination of EBP in a variety of clinical settings.
- Direct Care Nurses
- Research Nurses
- Nurse Leaders
- Hilton Wilmington/Christiana will provide overnight accommodations for the Christiana Care Annual Nursing Research Conference.
- Date: Friday, November 4th, 2016
- Rate: $159.00 + 8% hotel occupancy tax for Thursday, November 3rd
- For reservations: Call 1-800-348-3133 by Tuesday, October 4th, 2016 and ask for the Nursing Research Conference to secure their room.