12th Annual Research Conference
Friday, November 3rd, 2017
The John H. Ammon Medical Education Center
Christiana Hospital Campus, Newark, DE
Advancing Nursing: Developing Excellence in Evidence Based Practice and Research
This conference was developed for professional nurses and students seeking to use research and evidence-based practice (EBP) to improve patient outcomes. Dynamic concurrent basic and mastery sessions offer a variety of options for learning and apply to nurses with varying levels of research experience.
Meg Johantgen, PhD, RN, Associate Professor, Associate Dean for the PhD Program at the University of Maryland
Emily Hauenstein, PhD, LCP, RN, FAAN, Professor and Unidel Katherine L. Esterly Chair in Health Sciences and the Senior Associate Dean for Nursing and Healthcare Innovation at the University of Delaware
Previous Conference Archive:
- 2016 Presentations/Abstracts available under Presentation tab
- Describe organizational structures that promote evidence-based practice in the healthcare environment.
- Enhance knowledge and ability needed to participate in the research and EBP processes.
- Discuss opportunities for research and the application and dissemination of EBP in a variety of clinical settings.
- Direct Care Nurses
- Research Nurses
- Nurse Leaders
Poster sessions allow participants to network with nurses to share evidence-based projects and research.
- Hilton Wilmington/Christiana will provide overnight accommodations for the Christiana Care Annual Nursing Research Conference.
- Date: Friday, November 3rd, 2017
- Rate: $159.00 + 8% hotel occupancy tax for Thursday, November 2nd
- For reservations: Call 1-877-883-0746 by Tuesday, October 10th, 2017 and ask for the Nursing Research Conference to secure their room.
Sigma Theta Tau International Chapters: