The Chemistry and Biochemistry Instrument Shop provides a broad range of technical support to instructional and research laboratories.
Hours of Operation are 8 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday
To request service, fill out the Instrument Shop Work Request Form available here
The Chemistry and Biochemistry Instrument Shop offers the following services
- Instrument Repair
- New Instrument setup
- Instrument relocations
- Instrument design/modifications
- Electronic testing/troubleshooting
- Analog and digital signal measurements
- Surface mount and through-hole component soldering
- Pressure, temperature, flow measurements
- Locate and repair leaks/blockages in gas and liquid systems
- AC/CD motor repair
- Alignment of optics on spectrophotometers, diffractometrs, mass spectrometers and
other highly sensitive instrumentation.