The UD Career Services Center strives to provide the highest quality comprehensive career services to all undergraduate and graduate students and alumni of the University of Delaware.
- Customized recruiting events
- Career Fairs
- Facilitate job postings and advertisement
- Guidelines for position postings
- On-campus interviews
- Opportunities to facilitate career development workshops for targeted majors
- Career Counseling
- Job Search Tools
- Job Search Skills development
- Resume preparation
- Interview skills workshops
- Facilitate customized recruiting events and/or information sessions;
- make available the Blue Hen Careers system to post co-op information and obtain student resumes;
- coordinate the recruitment and interview process; and
- provide wage recommendations using NACE salary survey and regional salary surveys.
Facilitate a mandatory orientation program for co-op participants;
provide academic advisement to assist students in accommodating a co-op experience into their academic schedule;
host program related meetings between UD CEE and participating companies/agencies to assess program performance and objectives; and
host program related meetings with co-op students to provide opportunities for reflective and shared learning.