Pre-College Programs at UD

Dear High School Students:

As you begin to think about your summer experience, we would like to encourage you to attend the University of Delaware Edge Summer College Program.
The Edge Summer College Program is a five-week, credit-bearing summer college experience held July 8 – August 10, 2018 for high school students moving into their junior and senior years. 
During the Edge program, students will have the opportunity to get an authentic college experience by attending college courses taught by University of Delaware faculty, participating in on- and off-campus curricular and co-curricular activities, and living in a state-of-the-art residence hall.
Previous Edge students have described their experience in glowing terms:

“I had such a wonderful time in and out of the classroom and I learned so much about college and college life and even more about myself. I met people from all walks of life and I had such a unique and special experience that I will hold with me for the rest of my life.” — rising H.S. senior

“The five weeks I spent completing the Edge program were definitely ones I will never forget. Among learning how to be on my own, I learned time management and life skills.” — rising H.S. senior

More information about this program, and the link to apply, can be found at www.udel.edu/edge.
We appreciate your support in making this program successful and hope to have the opportunity to host you in the Edge Summer College Program. Please share this email with other students, parents, colleagues, etc. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at edge@udel.edu.

Sincerely,

Nakia Mack, M.Ed.
Director of Pre-College Programs
University of Delaware