Campus Voices showcases UD faculty, staff, and students engaged in exciting research, teaching, service projects, and other activities. We also include the occasional interview with guests to one of UD’s campuses. Campus Voices is broadcast to the UD community; the greater Newark, DE, area; and the Internet (via WVUD’s Web site) every Thursday morning at 8:30 a.m., between WVUD’s Java Time and Roots shows.
Contact us to ask a question, suggest a future guest, or make a comment about Campus Voices. Thanks for listening!
- Richard Gordon, manager of UD’s IT Communication Group is the host, producer, and engineer of Campus Voices. Richard has worked in UD IT since 1983 and been adjunct faculty in both the English and Computer and Information Sciences departments at UD. (Additional photo, taken during Jan. 17, 2013 show.)
- Jason Fillo of IT-Web Development is the show’s announcer. Jason holds a BS, Computer and Information Sciences, and an MS, Information Systems and Technology Management, from UD. As an undergraduate, Jason appeared on WVUD on a variety of programs. He has worked for IT since 2007.
- Sarah Tompkins began working as an intern in the Fall of 2014 helping produce content and maintain the site. She is a senior, majoring in English and Mass Communication.
- Philip Simpson worked as an intern for the Spring of 2014, and helped maintain the site and produce the show. He was a junior, majoring in Communications with a minor in Journalism.
- Sarah Meadows was interning in UD’s IT Communication Group and in UD’s Office of Communication and Marketing. She graduated from UD with a degree in English in May 2013.
- Kelsi Skeens was Program Director for WVUD for the 2012-2013 school year. As we made plans for the show, Kelsi is the one who suggested the name Campus Voices. A Chemical Engineering major, she plans to graduate from UD in May 2014.
- Campus Voices also thanks Paul Hyde, IT-Academic Technology Services; Ann Amsler and Suzanne Nanis, IT Communication Group; Joy Lynam, director of IT-Web Development; and Carl Jacobson, UD vice president for Information Technologies, for their support of the show.Further, Steve Kramarck, WVUD Station Manager, and Dave Mackenzie, WVUD Chief Engineer, provided training, advice, and support without which the show would not be possible.
- The podcast graphic used to link to the iTunes archive of Campus Voices was created by Colleen AF Venable and is used under a Creative Commons CC BY-SA license.