GRADUATE STUDENT RESOURCES
- Prospective & Current Students
- International Students
- Career Opportunities
- Dietetic Internship Graduate Certificate Program
- Health Coaching Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Human Nutrition
- Experiential/Service Learning Opportunities
- Convocation/Commencement Information
The Department of Behavioral Health & Nutrition academic programs focus on the psychosocial and bio-behavioral, physiologic, and nutritional aspects of health, wellness, chronic disease, and aging, enabling our students to obtain the practical experience, knowledge and skills needed to promote optimal health and prevent disease in people across the lifespan.
- Health Coaching: This graduate certificate program allows students to take courses (18 credit hours) specializing in health coaching to enhance their academic and professional experience in health care with the knowledge and skills to facilitate positive behavior change to promote health and reduce chronic disease risk and experience.
- Health Promotion: Design, implementation, and evaluation of health promotion interventions; areas of emphasis include aging, exercise science, health psychology, nutrition, social marketing, health communications, and worksite health; customized study also available
- Human Nutrition: Individualized graduate nutrition program. After completion of basic nutrition and research courses, students work with an advisor to develop a customized program for remaining program credits
- Dietetic Internship Certificate Program: The Dietetic Internship at the University of Delaware is an Internet based program that can be completed anywhere in the United States. This internship provides dietetic students with an opportunity to increase their knowledge of food and nutrition science, and to acquire competencies needed to practice dietetics in a variety of settings. Upon successful completion of the program, each student will receive a verification of completion certificate and be eligible to take the Registration Examination for Dietitians.