Behavioral Health & Nutrition
304 McDowell Hall
- Nutrition and growth in infancy
- Nutrition and growth in healthy children and in children with chronic disease
- Measurement of total energy expenditure and energy intake
- Diet assessment
- Pediatric obesity
- PhD University of Wisconsin – Madison, 2003
- BS University of Delaware, 1991
- NTDT200 Nutrition Concepts
- NTDT367 Pediatric Nutrition
- NTDT421 Nutrition Assessment
- NTDT451 Medical Nutrition Therapy II
- NTDT611 Advanced Macronutrient Metabolism
- NTDT622 Research Methods in Nutrition Assessment
- NTDT665 Nutrition Seminar
- Papas MA, Trabulsi J, Axe M, Rimmer JH. Obesity and health practices among a U.S. sample of adolescents with and without disabilities (in press, Journal of School Health).
- Ehrenthal DB, Wu P, Trabulsi J. Differences in the protective effect of breastfeeding on child overweight and obesity by mother’s race. Matern Child Health J. 2016 May 13. [Epub ahead of print].
- Mennella JA, Trabulsi J, Papas MA. Effects of cow milk versus extensive protein hydrolysate formulas on infant cognitive development. Amino Acids. 2016 Mar;48(3):697-705.
- Papas MA, Trabulsi J, Dahl A, Dominick G. Food insecurity increases the odds of obesity among young Hispanic children. J Immigr Minor Health. 2015 Sep 16. [Epub ahead of print].
- Trabulsi J, Irving SY, Papas MA, Hollowell C, Ravishankar C, Marino BS, Medoff-Cooper B, Stallings VA. Total energy expenditure of infants with congenital heart disease who have undergone surgical intervention. Pediatr Cardiol. 2015 Dec;36(8):1670-9.
- Fullmer S, Benson-Davies S, Earthman CP, Frankenfield DC, Gradwell E, Lee PS, Piemonte TA, Trabulsi J. Evidence Analysis Library review of best practices for performing indirect calorimetry in healthy and non-critically ill individuals: A 2014 systematic review. J Acad Nutr Diet. 2015 May 30. pii: S2212-2672. [Epub ahead of print].