UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT RESOURCES
Shake Up Your Class Routine
Mind, Body, Wellness Classes
GRADUATE STUDENT RESOURCES
- Prospective & Current Students
- International Students
- Career Opportunities
- Dietetic Internship Graduate Certificate Program
- Health Coaching Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science in Health Promotion
- Master of Science in Human Nutrition
- Experiential/Service Learning Opportunities
- Convocation/Commencement Information
The Department of Behavioral Health and Nutrition promotes health, well-being, and quality of life through innovative education, scholarship, and service.
Programs in this department focus on the physiological and psychosocial aspects of health, wellness, illness, and aging. With increasing understanding of the benefits of a healthy lifestyle, coupled with nationwide attention on health problems such as obesity,diabetes, cardiovascular disease,osteoporosis, and osteoarthritis, there is an abundance of opportunity and challenge for newly educated professionals in the fields of health behavior science, health promotion, and nutrition and dietetics.
- We help to meet the health needs of an ever-changing society through innovative education across the lifespan.
- We foster scholarly inquiry within and across disciplines, and we integrate and apply new knowledge that contributes to improving lifespan health.
- We further improve lifespan health by reaching out and partnering with others on the UD campus, communities, professional organizations, the medical community, government agencies, business, and industry.