Thank you for your interest in representing the University of Delaware ELI’s programs in your local market. We are excited about your interest, and we are happy to consider your application.
Please read the important information below, followed by the message from our director. After reading this information, you may begin the agency application.
Important Information for Potential Agents
When considering agents for a partnership, we pay special attention to certain things, such as:
- The location(s) where the agency operates;
- The number of years the agency has been in business;
- The agent’s reputation, particularly as shared with us by the agent’s references and by other universities and language programs;
- The ability of the agent to provide us with support and intelligence about their market;
- The services provided to students and the fees charged for these services.
A few important things to know about the agency application process:
- This process can take several weeks to complete. We try to finish processing within 4 weeks; however, the processing time may take longer, depending on how long it takes the agent’s references to respond to our inquiries.
- Important message for Saudi agents: Due to our agreement with the Saudi Arabian Cultural Mission (SACM), the University of Delaware ELI does not pay commissions for students who are sponsored by SACM.
Message from the Director
Thank you for your interest in working with the University of Delaware English Language Institute as a student recruiting agent.
Agreements such as this can be very fruitful for both parties, but, to be successful, we must be informed about our agents, just as they must be informed about us. To that end, we ask you to complete the agency application form below.
In addition, we ask that you read carefully our brochure and website so that you can represent us with confidence in our quality and commitment to excellence.
Please note that this application is to become an agent of the University of Delaware English Language Institute (ELI). Any agreement formed will be between your agency and the ELI for our ESL programs only; university degree programs are not covered under our agreements.
Fundamental to any agreement in which the ELI and your company will enter is your commitment to represent the ELI with integrity, providing accurate, complete disclosure of all relevant information necessary for a potential applicant to make an informed decision about enrolling in our program. To enter into an agreement with the ELI, your company must read and agree to comply with the Code of Ethics (PDF) published by NAFSA: Association of International Educators.
We look forward to receiving your application and to working with you in the future.
Dr. Scott Stevens