Students who apply for Conditional Admission to the University of Delaware before March 1, 2016 will not have to pay the application fees! This is a savings of up to US $175!
Applicants to the Conditional Admissions Program normally pay the University of Delaware’s application fee ($75) and the ELI’s application fee ($100). However, these fees are now waived for students who apply before March 1st!
How to obtain the application fee waiver
Please follow these instructions in order to obtain the application fee waiver:
- Undergraduate: Click here to download the instructions (PDF).
- Graduate: The applicant must enter the promotion code “CAP030116” on the application. Look for the “Additional Information” tab and enter CAP030116 into the “Program Association or Promo Code” field.
- ELI: After completing the CAP application form, it will automatically show the application fee payment page. Simply ignore this step. The application will still be submitted to the ELI office.
It is easy for your student to save up to $175! Remember, this offer expires on March 1, 2016. You must complete this process before then in order to have the application fee waived! If you miss this deadline, then the student will be required to pay the fees.
Did you know? The University of Delaware is now processing international undergraduate (Bachelor’s degree) applications in only 3 weeks! Click here to learn more.
Remember, students must submit all supporting documents in order for their application to be processed. Failure to submit all required documents can result in delays of several weeks.
Please see the information below, as not all degree programs participate in the Conditional Admissions Program. If you have any questions about this, please contact Jeanine Chapman at CAPadmissions@udel.edu.
|Undergraduate (Bachelor’s degrees)||
All Bachelor’s degree programs at the University of Delaware participate in CAP (except for Nursing).
|Graduate (Master’s and Doctoral degrees)||
Please see the list of graduate programs at the University of Delaware that participate in CAP.
What is Conditional Admissions (CAP)?
When students have the academic qualifications to enter the University of Delaware but lacks the English proficiency to be successful in their academic program, they can be conditionally admitted into the university.
Through the Conditional Admissions Program (CAP), students never need to take the TOEFL or IELTS exams!
Instead of taking the TOEFL or IELTS exams, the student will first study English full-time at the ELI. After meeting certain requirements, the student will begin his/her full-time university coursework.
- Click here to see the English requirements for undergraduate students
- Click here to see the English requirements for graduate students
If you have any questions, please contact Jeanine Chapman, CAP Admissions Coordinator, at CAPadmissions@udel.edu.